Profile Views

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Kirbee!







1.What is your name ?

Kirbee Archie .... but better known as "Kirbster"... =) -->@tatted_kirbster

2.How Old are you (if you want this added)?

19

3.Where are you from?

Birmingham, Alabama

4.How long have you been geting tatted?

Since I was 16.. I did my first tattoo on myself!

5.Which one (if any) would you say is your favorite tattoo?

The bob marley quote on my chest... its the BEST!

6.Which one (if any) hurt the most?

my inner lip tatt!! oh my gosh!!

7.What is your tattoo goal?

idk yet... But I plan to be a tatt model!!

8.Are you employed?...(if so...where ? and do they say anything about your tattoos?)

yep, army reserve!!! and so nothing drastic..but they cud care less!

9.What inspired your tattoos?

My creative mind..that NEVER sleeps... I just have visions of what I want..

10.Who does your tattoos?...or where do you get them done at?

I left my original tatt artist back in texas... but now, I get them done by rikky, on lake harbin rd!! inkers rebulic!!

11.Do you have any tattoos that you regret?

NOPE!! some I wish I may have thought out better though...

12.Any extra information you want the readers to know about you?

13.What Information (if any) would you give to someone who is thinking about getting their 1st tattoo ?

Don't be a punk....go HARD or go HOME.

14.How can you be contacted? (fb, twitter, blog, website etc.)

*Twitter = @tatted_kirbster *FB= Kirbster Werbenjagermanjensen

No comments:

Post a Comment