Profile Views

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Suck My Ink Sara!






1.What is your name ? Sara

2.How Old are you (if you want this added)? 20

3.Where are you from? Born & raised in Texas, currently located in North Carolina

4.How long have you been geting tatted? I've been getting ink since I was 16 years old.

5.Which one (if any) would you say is your favorite tattoo? My favorite tattoo I'd have to say is my chest piece. My chest piece tells a lot about the type of person I am.

6.Which one (if any) hurt the most? My koi fish on my thigh was the most painful.

7.What is your tattoo goal? I don't have a goal with my tattoos. Once I run out of ideas, that's when I'll stop.....not gonna happen.

8.Are you employed?...(if so...where ? and do they say anything about your tattoos?) Negative. I just got out of the military. I'm going to school now.

9.What inspired your tattoos? My dad asks me this all the time but I don't ever really have an answer. I just think of something I want & I put it on my body. I believe you can tell alot about somebody based off the tattoos they have, what they like, dislike, etc. If somebody asks me a question about myself, I tell them to look at my ink & answer it themselves.
10.Who does your tattoos?...or where do you get them done at? I've gotten tatted at a couple shops in NC (Inkwell & No Regrets), Pensacola, FL (Tit 4 Tat), & San Diego, CA (DTS). I currently have a in-house tattoo artist named Zeus Ortiz who I'm working with.
11.Do you have any tattoos that you regret? No, definitely not. At one point in time, that tattoo is what I wanted, so why regret it?

12.Any extra information you want the readers to know about you? My body is my journal. My tattoos are my story. (:

13.What Information (if any) would you give to someone who is thinking about getting their 1st tattoo ? Be smart. Think it through. Don't get anything you think is a dumb idea...OR if that's your style. Go for it. It's your body. Just be wise about what you put on your skin.
14.How can you be contacted? (fb, twitter, blog, website etc.) Follow me @suckmyink (:

No comments:

Post a Comment