Profile Views

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tristin!!!








1.What is your name ? Tristin Joi

2.How Old are you (if you want this added)? 22

3.Where are you from? LA, but live in austin tx

4.How long have you been geting tatted? Since I was 16

5.Which one (if any) would you say is your favorite tattoo? The hairspray bottle I have on my left arm ( I love hair spray)

6.Which one (if any) hurt the most? The makeup bag under my arm (it wa hell)

7.What is your tattoo goal? To have both arms sleeved (which is almost done) my back piece, I haven't started & my side and feet

8.Are you employed?...(if so...where ? and do they say anything about your tattoos?)
I work at sprint, lot of people there have tats but they don't really judge me if anything they think its "cool"

9.What inspired your tattoos? I went thru a break up and the only way to cop was tats because it made me feel better and I released all my stress within

10.Who does your tattoos?...or where do you get them done at? I've been to several places shoutout to slaughter house in killeen tx, my homie chris mageo and gangsta up in dallas also gangsta in nawf dallas

11.Do you have any tattoos that you regret? I don't regret any tats I have because at the time it was something I wanted

12.Any extra information you want the readers to know about you? I'm pretty laid back, cool and down to earth

13.What Information (if any) would you give to someone who is thinking about getting their 1st tattoo ? Make sure its something you can deal with seeing everyday when you wake up,never get a boyfriend or girlfriend name as a first tat put a little meaning behind it

14.How can you be contacted? (fb, twitter, blog, website etc.) I can be reached via facebook.com/tristinjoi no twitter I deleted it, ill mak another one soon

No comments:

Post a Comment