Profile Views

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Maya!!!







1.What is your name ? Maya Simone Randle

2.How Old are you (if you want this added)? 21

3.Where are you from? Illinois

4.How long have you been geting tatted? since i was 14

5.Which one (if any) would you say is your favorite tattoo? my favorite tattoo is thee one on my forearm , it's a dove & it's flying towards heaven it also say's " going home " it's my favorite tattoo bc it makes me think of my grandma , she raised me until she passed . and thee bird flying towards heaven and it saying going home means to me that I'll get to see here again one day when I go home

6.Which one (if any) hurt the most? the tattoo that hurt me the worst had to be either thee one on thee top of my foot , or thee one on my finger .

7.What is your tattoo goal? my tattoo goal , is to get as many as i can . but my main focus would have to be my arms , i want them to be perfect . and then I'll add more to my legs

8.Are you employed?...(if so...where ? and do they say anything about your tattoos?) yes , I'm employed i have 2 jobs . my 1st one doesn't really say too much . but my 2nd one makes me wear long sleeved shirts .

9.What inspired your tattoos? just wanting to express myself is what inspired me to start getting tattoos . and things that are really important and have a big significance to me , i want on me forever

10.Who does your tattoos?...or where do you get them done at? i don't have just one tattoo artist . I've gotten them done by a variety of artists . but my favorite one was at this shop in atlanta , and thee artists name was Geno

11.Do you have any tattoos that you regret? thee only tattoo i regret is thee one on thee side of my neck . it say's " Nicole " that's my GF's middle name . i don't regret it because it's her middle name , i just kinda wish Ida never got one on thee side of my neck .

12.Any extra information you want the readers to know about you? i will get a tattoo , ANYTIME , anywhere . and as soon as I think of thee tattoo I want . I can't wait , I have to go out & get it . like right then . lol . oh and I also HATE even numbers with a passion

13.What Information (if any) would you give to someone who is thinking about getting their 1st tattoo ? my info that I would give to someone getting their 1st tattoo is to get something that means a lot to you . also something original , nothing that you've seen 127 other people with

14.How can you be contacted? (fb, twitter, blog, website etc.)you can contact me on twitter @pussyANDtattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment