Profile Views

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spotlight Artist: Ink Boy










1.What is your name ? Inkboy the Don

2.Where are you from?Baltimore, md

3.How long have you been getting tatted?I've been tattooing coming up on 5 years

4.Which one (if any) would you say is your favorite tattoo? its an abstract piece called "kush". (its the tattoo on the white girls leg with white the birds and lady looking up.

5.Which one (if any) hurt the most? Most ppl have issues with tattoos on there wrist and lower back

6.What is your tattoo goal?To have tattooed so many ppl up and down the east coast that I'm know when i walk into a walmart in west virginia.

7.Are you employed?...(if so...where ? and do they say anything about your tattoos?) Self Employed... Ink on Me tattoos.

8.What inspired your tattoos? I look at all styles of art to inspire me. I'm not a huge fan of tribal.

9.Who does your tattoos?...or where do you get them done at? I have my thighs, chest, stomach, left arm, calfs, knee and foot are tattooed, and all were done by me. I have only two tattoos that are not done by me.

10.Do you have any tattoos that you regret? My left are is composed of tattoos I've done on myself when I started. I only wished I would have waited. Now my skills are on point and I could do some real creative stuff on my arm.

11.Any extra information you want the readers to know about you? I've attached my bio.

12.What Information (if any) would you give to someone who is thinking about getting their 1st tattoo ?Don't fall for fads, names are considered bad luck. Try your hardest to be creative because nothing sucks more than running into someone with the same tattoo.

13.How can you be contacted? (fb, twitter, blog, website etc.) bookinginkboy@gmail.com, facebook.com/inkboythedon, twitter.com@inkboythedon

No comments:

Post a Comment