Profile Views

Thursday, March 31, 2011

AMxMULA








1.What is your name ? Denzel

2.How Old are you (if you want this added)? 19

3.Where are you from? Den-Haag The Netherlands Born DMV Raised

4.How long have you been geting tatted? For Less Than A Year , The First Time I Got Tatted Was June 2010

5.Which one (if any) would you say is your favorite tattoo? My Boo From Mario Piece On My Lower Arm

6.Which one (if any) hurt the most? Just The Chest Piece Fxcked With Me A Little So Far , That Collar Bone Fxck A Skinny Dude Up Sometimes LOL

7.What is your tattoo goal? Just To Ink My Whole Body You Already !

8.Are you employed?...(if so...where ? and do they say anything about your tattoos?) I’m employed at the Sting a clothing company in the Netherlands . when I had my first couple interviews there I wore long sleeves to conceal my tats. I made a false move and my lower arm tats were exposed & bruh asked me to see my ink , & he just said the shxt was sick ! lol

9.What inspired your tattoos? My Life , Love, Heart Breaks , & Music

10.Who does your tattoos?...or where do you get them done at? Gayo in Delft Zuid , Buddy @ 010 Tattoo , Richard @ Redhottattoo

11.Do you have any tattoos that you regret? Naw but after getting something , sometimes I think I could have put more shxt or something else lol but fxck that I live with no regrets . all my tats do mean something to me .

12.Any extra information you want the readers to know about you? I Spit. Check my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/AMxMULA

13.What Information (if any) would you give to someone who is thinking about getting their 1st tattoo ? If you have a good concept & thought behind your first tattoo go for it , don’t think about it too long though because then you will never get inked bruh

14.How can you be contacted? (fb, twitter, blog, website etc.) www.twitter.com/amxmula http://www.youtube.com/user/AMxMULA

No comments:

Post a Comment