Profile Views

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tattooed Shirts!






1.What is your name ? Kevin

2.How Old are you (if you want this added)? 25

3.Where are you from? Houston Tx

4.How long have you been geting tatted? Since 2003

5.Which one (if any) would you say is your favorite tattoo? The spider webs under my arm pits

6.Which one (if any) hurt the most? My elbows

7.What is your tattoo goal? To ink my whole body

8.Are you employed?...(if so...where ? and do they say anything about your tattoos?) yea self employed, I'm a barber and CEO of HMF ent

9.What inspired your tattoos? Just like body art and the pain it takes to get them

10.Who does your tattoos?...or where do you get them done at? My nigga Tron and Kevo at kevo's tattoos

11.Do you have any tattoos that you regret? No regrets

12.Any extra information you want the readers to know about you? I just want to let all my young people know out there that's getting tatted up to know there's no turning back after u start so know what u wanna do wit your life , I'm talking bout job wise cause u will get a label put on u I'm a true witness so be smart

13.What Information (if any) would you give to someone who is thinking about getting their 1st tattoo ? Just think hard what u really want please don't go and pick nothing off the wall in the tattoo shop Not cool at all.

14.How can you be contacted? (fb, twitter, blog, website etc.)
twitter@muchiebadazzhmf and Facebook Kevin Carmouche

No comments:

Post a Comment