Profile Views

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gizzy Gotcha






1.What is your name ?
Gizzy Gotcha, Gotcha, most call me Gee Gee

2.How Old are you (if you want this added)?
20

3.Where are you from?
Cleveland!

4.How long have you been geting tatted?
got my first one when i was 15.

5.Which one (if any) would you say is your favorite tattoo?
I cant choose but prolly my stomache piece

6.Which one (if any) hurt the most?
lol prolly the inside of my bicep ..oooooooh weeeeeeee

7.What is your tattoo goal?
INK MY WHOLE BODY

8.Are you employed?...(if so...where ? and do they say anything about your tattoos?)
yea i work at a print shop and my boss said u should slow down but she dont care its my body customers never see me anyway

9.What inspired your tattoos?
aliitle bit of this and that

10.Who does your tattoos?...or where do you get them done at?
artist hoppin right now

11.Do you have any tattoos that you regret?
yea just one i covered all my others remember u get wat u pay for

12.Any extra information you want the readers to know about you?
Uh nah im pretty boring actually lol

13.What Information (if any) would you give to someone who is thinking about getting their 1st tattoo ?
Go Hard or Go Home! these little butterflies aint gonna cut it lol nah but remember they are the only thing that u know for sure are goin to the grave with u and u will be criticized by wat u got and the fact u got em but thats when the real love for em kicks in fuck they lifestyle

14.How can you be contacted? (fb, twitter, blog, website etc.)
Hit me on twitter @gizzygotcha lol and myspace

1 comment: