Profile Views

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Chiefy Rozay






1.What is your name ?
Chiefy Rozay

2.How Old are you (if you want this added)?
18

3.Where are you from?
I'm From The DFW, Texas!

4.How long have you been geting tatted?
I've Been Getting Inked Since I Was 16.

5.Which one (if any) would you say is your favorite tattoo?
My Favorite Has To Be My Tribute To My Dad (Roman Numerals) & My Leopard Spots!

6.Which one (if any) hurt the most?
Definitely The Leopard Spots On My Chest!

7.What is your tattoo goal?
#InkMyWholeBody IdgaMF!

8.Are you employed?...(if so...where ? and do they say anything about your tattoos?)
. I Am Currently Employed At A Call Center So They Could Care Less About My Ink.

9.What inspired your tattoos?
Family, Music, & Marijuana!

10.Who does your tattoos?...or where do you get them done at?
Alot Of Local Artists!

11.Do you have any tattoos that you regret?
Quality Wise Yes! We All Have Some Fucked Up Ones!

12.Any extra information you want the readers to know about you?
I Am A Upcoming Lyricists So Be On The Look-Out For Singles Dropping!

13.What Information (if any) would you give to someone who is thinking about getting their 1st tattoo ?
Make Sure It Means Something. Me Personally, I Don't Want To Have Any Meaningless Tats On Me.

14.How can you be contacted? (fb, twitter, blog, website etc.)
Follow Me On Twitter @ChiefyRozay & FaceBook: Chiefy Rozay

No comments:

Post a Comment