Profile Views

Monday, August 1, 2011

Dollz Tatted








1.What is your name ? Chrisie

2.How Old are you (if you want this added)? 28

3.Where are you from? Im from Miami, Fl but residing in Jersey City, NJ

4.How long have you been geting tatted? Since 2007

5.Which one (if any) would you say is your favorite tattoo? I would have to say my favorite tattoo is my tribal phoenix, a mythical bird. The meaning behind it is so deep to me which means rebirth & used to symbolize a person's inner fire and zest for life.

6.Which one (if any) hurt the most? My heart locket which is located on my chest.

7.What is your tattoo goal? To ink my whole body..lol. Well not exactly but I do enjoy expressing myself thru my tatts. Truthfully im not done yet cause I do have alot more expressing to go.

8.Are you employed?...(if so...where ? and do they say anything about your tattoos?)
Yes I am employed at a health insurance company. The corporate world, so I do get stares but so far it has not been an issue cause I cover up my ink just enough.

9.What inspired your tattoos? Everyday life. Openly expressing my individuality.

10.Who does your tattoos?...or where do you get them done at? An artist named Ray who use to work at a shop called Tattoo Heaven in the Village of Manhatten

11.Do you have any tattoos that you regret?
No not all!

12.Any extra information you want the readers to know about you? Since ive started getting tattooed I find myself even more beautiful everyday!

13.What Information (if any) would you give to someone who is thinking about getting their 1st tattoo ? 1) Think before you ink. 2) Go hard or go home. 3) QUALITY over QUANTITY!!

14.How can you be contacted? (fb, twitter, blog, website etc.) Twitter @DollszTatted

No comments:

Post a Comment