Profile Views

Monday, August 1, 2011

Cherry Ciroc








1.What is your name ?

Taylor Aka cherry ciroc

2.How Old are you (if you want this added)?

20 years young
3.Where are you from?

Atlanta, Georgia

4.How long have you been geting tatted?

Tatted since about 15

5.Which one (if any) would you say is your favorite tattoo?

My FAV... I love all but my whole sleeve I just love looking at. It was a long process but it turned out awesome.

6.Which one (if any) hurt the most?

My ribs I would have to say I have a quote saying "la Bella vita" - the beautiful life. The longest tattoo time ever lol. My foot tattoo didn't hurt at all but the healing process was a MF

7.What is your tattoo goal?

I'm learning how to tat so I plan to open atleast 4 shops in 4 big cities. I plan to continue to get more tattoos of course. It's not a trend. It's a lifestyle. Finally fill in my whole back lol

8.Are you employed?...(if so...where ? and do they say anything about your tattoos?)

Yea I work at a sportsbar. At 1st it was a issue but after alot of customers appreciation the managers got over it
.What inspired your tattoos?

My life, my likes, and just freedom. Dare to be different

10.Who does your tattoos?...or where do you get them done at?

Growing up in the tattoo world I've went to a couple people but my main work is done by Andrew at infamous in GA.

11.Do you have any tattoos that you regret?

Not any I regret, I DO have 2 nautical stars on my back where the tattoo guy went to deep but now they kinda look 3d so I'm used to it

12.Any extra information you want the readers to know about you?

Hmmm I HATE when ppl ask how many tats I have *shrugs* like really who counts anymore? And ppl that doubt ppl that are tatted. I am in college studying pharmacy. Tatted in my lab coat lol!

13.What Information (if any) would you give to someone who is thinking about getting their 1st tattoo ?

Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. Don't go to just ANYBODY.. FACT: good tattoos aren't cheap, and cheap tattoos aren't good ya Hurd! And don't do it just because you want one. Remember they ARE permanent

14.How can you be contacted? (fb, twitter, blog, website etc.)1.What is your name ?

My Facebook has maxed out it's friends lol but u can still try :-/ it's Facebook.com/therealcherryciroc and my twitter is @cherryciroc

No comments:

Post a Comment