Profile Views

Monday, January 25, 2010

Some info about me


Ok, my favorite kicks are Supras, and all of my tattoos represent something. I hate that the world is full of stereotypes, I feel a person should be able to do whatever makes them happy. I am a great supporter of tattoos, music, and fashion because it gives one a way to speak without words. That can be seen as unique in some ways, but to others that can be seen as an outcast. Freedom of speech should be just that. But does that really true?




1 comment:

  1. I am a tattoo lover myself (with serveral already and plans for many more). Tattoos seem to be more popular than ever these days and I hate it when I see trendy tattoos that everyone has. These people do not understand the meaning/purpose of a tattoo. Tattoos should have some sort of meaning to the person that obtained it whether it be open or metphoric. I myself am an artist so I find tattoos as a great artistic way to express myself. My entire left arm is a collage of abstract/surreal metaphores that your average person would not understand. I spent years desgining it and I wish more people would understand the thought process that should go into getting a tattoo.

    ReplyDelete